Monday, March 22, 2010

How the Mighty have Fallen

 Who will Buy Palm?

by Jean-Louis Gassée

An interesting article on the demise of Palm Inc.  I've heard from quite a few people on how saddened they are that Palm might not survive- seeing as they are the ones that popularized PDAs.  I actually learned that I was a gadget freak from Palm.  How I lusted after a PDA, and after I purchased one, boy did I show it off to everyone.  Later after I bought a Compaq PDA, I remember having buyers remorse for not getting a Palm Treo 270 (see picture above).  Heck that thing still looks better than most of the cell phones available now. 

Best of luck Palm, I hope you guys make it.

.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Dario said...

In case you didn't know, HP bought Palm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home