Friday, December 17, 2010

Recycling, as a Means to Survive

 Articles like these are the reason why I prefer online news over tv news.  It's about a woman named Patricia Walsh who's down on her like (a situation I'm very familiar with) and how she survives.  It really is incredible how little you need to survive, even if it is very depressing.  I won't say it's inspiratonal but good to know others are having a hard time too. 

If I had one wish it would be that everyone in the world would be happy for one day.  Perhaps I should've wish everyone could be feed or have a job or not live in violence, but I don't believe that's possible.  Or perhaps it's because I haven't been happy in a long time.  I'm a little down right now.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home