Monday, January 31, 2011

Update on Motorola Atrix

Topic: Technology

Here's a little update on the Atrix.  Apparently the retail price, with a 2 year contract, is $149, the smarttop (apparently faux laptop is out), the HD docking port will go for $60, and it could be available as early as February 11th.  I haven't really found much info on the Bionic, Verizon version of the Atrix.  I saw some stories about the Motorola Xoom tablet, but frankly the Atrix pretty much blows everything else out of the water.

Update: AT&T will be selling the Atrix in March for $200 with a 2 year contract or $500 with the laptop. Even though I'm disappointed, this pricing makes more sense.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger Dario said...

Update: AT&T will be selling the Atrix in February for $200 with a 2 year contract or $500 with the laptop. Even though I'm disappointed, this pricing makes more sense.

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Dario said...

I test drove an Atrix t the AT&T store and was quite impressed with it. The reviewers were a little too critical in my opinion, especially considering this was the first of it's kind. The only aspect that really enrages me is that AT&T requiring a tethering plan with it. The whole idea is that you don't need any tethering with a lapdock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home