Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Why I Hate Sony

A great article by John Dvorak in PC Magazine about Sony.  I had a similar experience with Sony at Comdex a few years ago.  I went to their booth and specifically asked one of the guys there if he worked in sales or engineering.  He said engineering, which was what I was looking for.  I then asked him why their car stereos didn't have a hard drive in it so I could listen to my MP3's (like what Kenwood offered at the time).  He then started telling me that they had a cd player that held multiple cd's, at which point I explained that I didn't mean mp3 songs on a cd, but mp3s on a flash drive like an iPod.  We that started arguing about the merits of a flash drive.  Afterwards, he then told me in a condescending manner, that I was wrong and Sony wasn't interested in my suggestion.  When Samsung and Apple started kicking their behinds, I was soooo happy.  Nothing so far has shown me that they've swallowed any humble pie and learned their lesson.

 .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home