Thursday, November 13, 2014

Review of the Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Okay, so I’ve had the iPhablet (aka iPhone 6+) for over 2 weeks now and can strongly recommend it. The 5 1/2” screen has almost as much real estate as my 7” tablet, but fits easily into my shirt pocket. The 16GB of storage seems enough, even after I loaded 300 photos, 200 songs, and about 30 apps. I still have over 6GB left. But if another 100 bucks isn’t too much, I’d recommend getting the 64GB just so you don’t have to worry about it.

The other features (camera, processor, speakers, etc.) are better than my previous 4S – but just better. The real selling point is the screen szie and the 4G LTE connection. The 4G is like going from a 56K modem to cable. It also helps that I switched from Sprint to T-Mobile as my carrier. Sprint offered the most affordable plan but their 3G was atrocious.

The only minor annoyance I have with the 6+ is that I keep trying to press the power button on the top right corner, instead of it's new location on the side. Oh well, I'm sure I'll eventually get used to it.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home